June 23rd-June 27th

Don't be fooled! This is no guppy! This is Alexis. :)
This is me with one of the few fish I caught (with the "lucky lure"). This one happens to be a white bass. There are several interesting things about this picture since I am quite the germ-a-phobic girl. #1 I'm touching a fish with my bare hand, #2 I'm OK with it, #3 I didn't bring any hand sanitizer with me on the boat, #4 after placing the fish into the live well I didn't promptly dip my hands into the lake to "wash" them off, and #5 I had fish "items" on my pants and it didn't freak me out in the least. So, I'm pretty sure that germs don't exist while you're camping.
This is a picture of the sunset that Alexis took.
These next pictures are from one of the mornings that we got up at 6 o'clock to go fishing. Those fish apparently didn't set their alarm clocks.
Oh, well. It was fun just to be out there.


This is my dad on the front of the boat.
2 comments:
sorry karen but, I can't believe you would touch a fish!:)
k-dawg! i can't believe how old your niece is! i remember when she was just a baby!! i'm jealous you got to go camping...it's unheard of here in houston. it's good to see your blog. miss ya girl!
Post a Comment