This past weekend I to a trip to UT for a friend's wedding. It was SO nice to just get away and see some of my friends, do some shopping and not work! :) I didn't take very many pictures, but I kinda really like the ones I did take, so I'm going to blog them.
The first 4 pictures are taken at one of my favorite places in Provo. It's a park called Rock Canyon Park. I spent countless hours there just contemplating life and enjoying the view.
It's beautiful there.
Here's a pretty cute picture of the two of us with a fallen over witch next to Sue. Does she look like the mother of 4 with a husband who is deployed to Afghanistan? I sure don't think so.
When I lived in Utah another one of my favorite places of contemplation was the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It is just beautiful! I think the mountains in the background are gorgeous!

4 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got to see Sue! No fair! Great pictures. I'm glad you remembered to come back!
Oh, man! We miss the beauty of Utah, and these pictures just remind me of why that is...thanks for sharing them! I'm glad you had a fun getaway! (And we miss you, too!)
Looking at your blog made me a little homesick for Utah too! That's fun that you got to go visit!
Since moving away from Happy Valley, I miss about the same things you blogged about. I miss the view of the mountains and Rock Canyon park. I miss being so close to the temple. And would you believe it . . . I miss the shopping options! I love Gardner Village - next time try the fried green tomatoes at Archibald's. You have to try them before you turn your nose up at them. :)
Glad I found your blog again! And thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Post a Comment