Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tag...I'm It, Now You're It!

My friend Michelle tagged me after being tagged herself. Luckily she tagged me when my house was clean. :) I was willing to play.
I thought we would start in the front yard, uh, garden, uh rock-holder area.
There's no grass, so it's really just that, a rock-holder area. :)
OK, I admit, I cheated, just a little bit. The wreath in this next picture wasn't hanging on my door when I was tagged. But, I'm very proud to say that I made this wreath with my own 2 hands and I wanted to show it off, who knows if anyone else will get to see it.
This next picture is some real bona fide tumbleweed in it's living stage! That's right, when it's alive it's green, and when it's dead it's brown-just like most plants. In the western movies, dead tumbleweeds are what you see blowing down the road.
(Some people did not know this little fact. That's why I included it on here.)

My Living Room

My Kitchen. Yep, those are dirty dishes in the sink.

Scandalous, I know.


Spare Bedroom


Hall Bathroom


WARNING!!! WARNING!!! This is where it gets a little scary!!

Master bathroom. Also, you can kind of see my messy closet in the background.


Master Bedroom. It's too bad I don't believe in making my bed. :) I hope you've enjoyed this tour around my house. As you can see, there's plenty of room, so if you're looking for a place to get away, come on over!

Addendum: One of my Young Women does not believe that my house could possibly be this clean. Therefore, I am asking for testimonials from my family members and former roommates that I really am a clean freak. :) Thanks!

7 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

Your house is WAY too clean....I think you cheated;-)

Laurie said...

i, laurie stephens, former roommate of karen slovensky, concur that she is a neat freak and is always this clean.
p.s. karen--we have the same rainbow shower curtain! good taste! i'll work on getting pictures, but i'm not sure how cade will feel about posting them on our blog

Anonymous said...

Karen - Thanks for changing the first picture. And I can assure EVERYONE that Karen is a total neat freak and somewhat the germaphobe. I don't know from whom it was inherited.
We should nickname her 'Monk'.

love
mom

mkamye said...

I am so glad someone else doesn't believe in making beds!

Michelle's Button Jar said...

Karen, Thanks for playing along! Your house is super cute. I think your guest room is calling my name!

Kristen said...

Hey Karen, it's Kristen! I found your blog through Jennifer. Let me just say that I would give just about anything to have a messy house like you do! It's fun to get a peek into your life out west. Check in with us at ww.sunshineinmotion.blogspot.com some time!

The Harker's said...

Cute place you have Karen! My place only looks this nice and clean after kiddies are in bed or after weekly cleaning. I'm impressed!